DAR - DER - Technical - Digital Imaging
|With over 140
years. of professional and diversified experience in
scheduled and non-scheduled maintenance, passenger, cargo transport
operations as well
as transport aircraft repair facilities, we can assist you
with your projects, like no one else can.
We are here to serve your needs:
* Purchase and lease contract review.
* Aircraft and engine acquisitions.
* Prepurchase/lease records audits, aircraft inspections and technical representation.
* Bridging aircraft from another maintenance program to yours.
* Writing a new maintenance or inspection program.
* Importing or exporting aircraft and/or aircraft products.
* Engineering support for STCs, major modifications or major repairs.
* Aircraft relocation, post maintenance functional check flights, crew training
* Digital Records archiving, wiring diagrams, drawings, and real time audits of heavy checks and major repairs
* Wiring diagram and drawing digital restoration
* Custom digital maintenance and inspection programs
* DAR (Designated Airworthiness Representive) services
* DER (Designated Engineering Representive) services
The staff at WDARS work as a team blending the sum total of all our experience and problem solving skills to the benefit of our clients. Our main concern is that of resolving our clients needs in the shortest and least expensive manner possible, yet not overlooking the little things that will cost our clients embarrassing and costly downtime resulting in delivery delays, flight delays and cancellations.
We are also dedicated to ensuring our clients that their aircraft/products meet all regulatory requirements, saving embarrassing problems with the FAA/JAA or their local CAA.
The team at WDARS also has years of experience in digitizing the volumes of information. We make information rapidly retrievable with the click of a mouse button, including: modification wiring diagrams, drawings, maintenance manual procedures, records retrieving records of Airworthiness Directives (ADs) or Service Bulletins (SBs) compliance or reliability analyzing the causes of aircraft and component failures. This we do, without selling you expencive software or hardware. It's so easy to use no specialized training is needed.
Our goal is to meet our clients needs by performing our tasks effectively, safely and in compliance with all internal and external regulations, on schedule, on budget and with complete professionalism.