in preparing for part 121, 129, 135 or 145 certificate, according to
- Writing of hard copy or digital maintenance, inspection or
- Aircraft and records acquisition and/or conformity audits
- Assistance in resolutions of FAA difficulties.
- Assist Foreign CAA organizations in compliance with
ICAO/IASA & FAA Regulatory difficulties..
- On site customer representation for major maintenance
- Client representation in aircraft and/or material
- Development and FAA approval for digital aircraft records
and company maintenance manuals.
- FAA liaison for operational, maintenance, and engineering
- Expert witness testimony to resolve litigation.